The Women’s Health Resource Center offers free information and enthusiastic encouragement regarding women’s health issues. Staff members are available to discuss wellness issues, health programs, locate information and refer women to appropriate health care providers or community agencies.
The Women’s Health Resource Center is open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
The Resource Center offers the following free resources to all women, regardless of their patient status:
- A lending library housing books, articles, pamphlets, newspapers, magazines and journals.
- Educational programs and seminars on a wide variety of women’s health issues
- A community resource database listing services and programs in Ann Arbor and surrounding communities.
- A referral to a U-M Health System provider in your area.
- An Outpatient Lacatation Clinic providing support and consulation to breastfeeding women.
To obtain information from the Women’s Health Resource Center, call (734) 936-8886, or visit www.umwomenshealth.org to submit an information request online.
University of Michigan Health System
1540 E. hospital Drive
Floor 9 – Room 9-811
Ann Arbor, MI. 48109-4276
Phone: (734) 936-8886
Visit the Program on the Web at:
Program End Date
Sponsoring Service Unit(s)
Program Available to these Cities