The resources listed below represent many, but not all, of the resource lists available from the various schools, colleges and health system of the University of Michigan.
The Health Related Links: gateways to multiple resources.
Other Links: resources offered by various units at U-M.
Further below, you will find links offered by each school, college or health system department.
If you still don't find what you're looking for, please try searching the University's homepage.
Health Related Links
U of M Health.Org
Patient Portal includes: Find a physician, Make an Appointment, Find a Clinic, Maps and Directions, Learn More about Medical Services, Insurance and Billing Information, Learn about the Affordable Care Act
Comprehensive Cancer Center:
Links to Patient Support Services, Appointment Assistance, Insurance and Billing, Maps and Directions, Guest Assistance Program
Patients & Visitors information, Community Education, Outreach Programs, Newsletter and Community-wide forums, Educational Materials, Health Information & Resources for Wellness, Research information
Frankel Cardiovascular Center
Make an Appointment, Find a Condition or Treatment, Cardiovascular research, Patient & Visitor Guide, Locations
Find out if you are eligible for certain studies, get information about featured studies
U-M Health Locations:
Includes links to Medical Center, Primary Care Centers and Specialty Care Centers
U-M+ Ann Arbor: The University of Michigan Community Relations Office, managed by Director Jim Kosteva, coordinates partnerships, services and links between U-M, local government and community organizations representing the greater Ann Arbor area and southeastern Michigan.
U-M + Detroit: Learn about U-M engagement in Detroit at many levels and across nearly every discipline. U-M schools, colleges and faculty members are leading research and teaching programs, and student groups are conducting service-learning projects that work alongside residents who are creating a better future for the city.
Anthroposophic Medicine Resources: Anthroposophic medicine views health as a matter of mind-body-spirit balance. It integrates theories and practices of modern medicine with alternative, nature-based treatments and a spiritual-scientific understanding of the human being.
Campus Information Centers: Resources for academics, acronyms, building-search, maps & directions, transportation, visitors and much more.
Open Educational Resources: A collection of openly licensed educational resources (OER) from the University of Michigan.
Coursera: Free, Online, University of Michigan courses.
- The Career Center: The centralized career resource for University of Michigan. Employers can post jobs and internship opportunities. Students can look for jobs and internships. There are links to other employment resources.
Students can also use the lists of Career Center Fairs, Programs and Workshops to develop career plans.
Services for Students with Disabilities: includes links to SSD Accommodations, Documentation, Resources, Scholarships and Awards, Coaching & Mentoring, list of specific disabilities with resources, Documents and Forms and Contact information
Work / Life Resource Center: The Work/Life Resource Center is a starting point for the University community to learn about resources and tools to promote work/life balance. Our services include help in locating childcare and eldercare, educational programs, consultation on flexible scheduling and child care leaves of absence and more.
Child Development & Behavior Resources: YourChild is a Web site especially for parents about kids' development and behavior.
Women's Resource Center - Dearborn: The WRC provides quality programming and activities, extensive resources, a meeting place, volunteer opportunities and a commitment to collaborations. A resource shelf offers pamphlets on diverse topics including scholarships, childcare, and domestic violence. A continually updated binder contains community resources and referrals.
Center for the Education of Women - Ann Arbor: The University of Michigan Center for the Education of Women is dedicated to encouraging and enhancing the education and careers of adult women through programs and services, advocacy and research.
- Geriatrics Center & Institute of Gerontology Here you will find links to Turner Senior Resource Center, Social Work services such as referrals and counseling, memory loss programs, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, Geriatrics training opportunities, Financial Assistance, Community Programs and Volunteer opportunities.
Resources for Start-up Ventures: The University of Michigan actively promotes the creation of start-up ventures as a valuable tech transfer option to speed technology and its benefits to market.
International Forestry Resources and Institutions: The IFRI research initiative examines how governance arrangements affect forests and the people who depend on them. Their goal is to carry out rigorous research that can help policy makers and forest users design and implement improved evidence-based forest policies.
Art and Art History Links: A listing of resources from many categories such as art history, research resources, visual collections, Image collections and online art, digital art, fine art schools and departments, art museums and textual and linguistic resources.
Center for Statistical Consultation and Research: Provides links to video tutorials on YouTube, Computing resources, GIS and spatial statistics resources
U-M Sustainability Information - U-M is sharing its expertise and resources to spur progress and establish our leadership in sustainability. There are links to an online sustainability journal, educational programs, research programs, related news and events and more.
Schools and Colleges
List of All Schools and Colleges, including Flint and Dearborn campuses
Penny W. Stamps School of Art & Design
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
Inventors and Researchers
School of Dentistry
School of Education
College of Engineering
University of Michigan Health System
School of Information
School of Kinesiology
The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
University of Michigan Law School
UofM Health.Org - Patient focused website
Coursera - Free University Classes
- U - M Libraries - a list of links to libraries and their related departments.
- Museums List - list of University of Michigan Museums with a description and link to each one.
- Athletics - Top stories, MGoBlue TV, Social Media, Sports, Schedules, Tickets, Victors Club and more.
- Community Guide - activities linked with community organizations and local government officials in the greater Ann Arbor area and southeastern Michigan.
- Energy Institute Centers and Lab - contains links to centers, institutes, laboratories, research areas, Michigan Memorial Phoenix Project, funded programs, publication and more.
- Institute for the Humanities - The institute invites a variety of scholars, writers, artists and performers from outside the university for residencies.
- The Ginsberg Center - The Ginsberg Center works with faculty, schools and colleges to build capacity for service-learning, community-based research and engaged scholarship.
- Michigan Sea Grant - Michigan Sea Grant Extension, in partnership with fisheries agencies and stakeholder organizations, annually host public information workshops offering current research and information related to the regional status of Great Lakes fisheries. Also contains links to Classroom materials.
- Montage - Arts Portal - Resource for Visual & Design Arts including Academic Programs, Museums, Galleries & Collections, Organizations, Events and Projects, and Resources involving performing arts, literary arts and arts newsletter.
- Student Service Opportunities - in addition to Ginsberg Center programs and initiatives, many University of Michigan departments organize community service and learning programs.
- U-M Profile Data - facts and figures about the university.