The resources listed below represent many, but not all, of the resource lists available from the various schools, colleges and health system of the University of Michigan.
The Health Related Links: gateways to multiple resources.
Other Links: resources offered by various units at U-M.
Further below, you will find links offered by each school, college or health system department.
If you still don't find what you're looking for, please try searching the University's homepage.
Health Related Links
Health & Medical Resources: Includes: Health System Resources such as Patient & Visitors Guide, Find a Doctor, Health Center Locations, Cancer Center, Cardiovascular Center, Mott Children's Hospital and Medical School plus U-M Health Service, Health & Medical Academics, U-M Clinical Studies, Mental Health Resources and more.
Comprehensive Cancer Center: Links to Cancer Center Clinics, Patient and Family Advisors, Media Library, Informational Newsletters, Clinical Trials & Research, Living with Cancer, Prevention & Risk Assessment, Types of Cancer and their treatments, First Appointments, Diagnosis, During Treatment, Survivorship, Patient Toolkits and more.
- Comprehensive Depression Center: Here you will find links to assist Patients and Visitors including Friends Depression Education and Resource Center, Support Groups, making your first appointment, listings of Community Education and Outreach Programs, Online Depression Toolkit, Research Programs and more. Their programs aim at treating the whole person and their supporters.
More Health and Medical Resources: Includes: Laser Vision Correction, Sinus Center, U-M Blood Drives, Alternative Medicine, Center for Behavioral and Decision Sciences in Medicine, Center for the Child and Family, Chronic Pain and Fatigue, Depression Center, Diabetes Research and Training, Emergency Medical Response Organization, Healthcare Policy and Innovation Institute, Health Education Resources, Health Sciences Libraries, Health Management Enrichment, Integrative Medicine, Institute for Human Adjustment, Japanese Family Health, Juvenile Diabetes, Clinical & Health Research, Multicultural Awareness, Nursing Services, Occupational Health, Psychological Clinic, Dentistry, Center for Language and Literacy, Women's Health Resource Center.
Anthroposophic Medicine Resources: Anthroposophic medicine views health as a matter of mind-body-spirit balance. It integrates theories and practices of modern medicine with alternative, nature-based treatments and a spiritual-scientific understanding of the human being.
Campus Information Centers: Resources for academics, acronyms, building-search, maps & directions, transportation, visitors and much more.
Open Educational Resources: A collection of openly licensed educational resources (OER) from the University of Michigan.
Coursera: Free, Online, University of Michigan courses.
Campus Disability Resources: General University Accessibility, Information for Faculty & Staff, Information for Students, Other Resources, Website Accessibility Resources.
Work / Life Resource Center: The Work/Life Resource Center is a starting point for the University community to learn about resources and tools to promote work/life balance. Our services include help in locating childcare and eldercare, educational programs, consultation on flexible scheduling and child care leaves of absence and more.
Child Development & Behavior Resources: YourChild is a Web site especially for parents about kids' development and behavior.
Women's Resource Center - Dearborn: The WRC provides quality programming and activities, extensive resources, a meeting place, volunteer opportunities and a commitment to collaborations. A resource shelf offers pamphlets on diverse topics including scholarships, childcare, and domestic violence. A continually updated binder contains community resources and referrals.
Center for the Education of Women - Ann Arbor: The University of Michigan Center for the Education of Women is dedicated to encouraging and enhancing the education and careers of adult women through programs and services, advocacy and research.
- Geriatrics Center & Institute of Gerontology Here you will find links to Turner Senior Resource Center, Social Work services such as referrals and counseling, memory loss programs, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, Geriatrics training opportunities, Community Programs and Volunteer opportunities.
Resources for Start-up Ventures: The University of Michigan actively promotes the creation of start-up ventures as a valuable tech transfer option to speed technology and its benefits to market.
International Forestry Resources and Institutions: The IFRI research initiative examines how governance arrangements affect forests and the people who depend on them. Their goal is to carry out rigorous research that can help policy makers and forest users design and implement improved evidence-based forest policies.
Art and Art History Links: A listing of resources from many categories such as art history, research resources, visual collections, Image collections and online art, digital art, fine art schools and departments, art museums and textual and linguistic resources.
Center for Statistical Consultation and Research: Provides lists of resources both on and off campus, as well as resources for Statistical Software and Geographic Information Systems.
U-M Sustainability Information - U-M is sharing its expertise and resources to spur progress and establish our leadership in sustainability. There are links to educational programs, research programs, related news and events and more.
Schools and Colleges
List of All Schools and Colleges, including Flint and Dearborn campuses
Penny W. Stamps School of Art & Design
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
Inventors and Researchers
School of Dentistry
School of Education
College of Engineering
University of Michigan Health System
School of Information
School of Kinesiology
The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
University of Michigan Law School
UofM Health.Org - Patient focused website
Coursera - Free University Classes
- U - M Libraries & Museums - the University Library system has 19 branches plus nine independent libraries and dozens of departmental libraries and resource centers. This links to libraries, archives, online catalogues, resources, museums and galleries.
- All News Links - includes press releases, internal communications such as the daily news from U-M, michigan public media such as U-M public radio and cable channels, links to Health system news, campus events and more.
- Experts List From News Service - U-M makes experts in many areas available to the news services.
- Athletics - Top stories, MGoBlue TV, Social Media, Sports, Schedules, Tickets, Victors Club and more.
- Community Guide - activities linked with community organizations and local government officials in the greater Ann Arbor area and southeastern Michigan.
- Energy Institute Centers and Lab - contains links to centers, institutes, laboratories, research areas, Michigan Memorial Phoenix Project, funded programs, publication and more.
- Institute for the Humanities - The institute invites a variety of scholars, writers, artists and performers from outside the university for residencies.
- The Ginsberg Center - The Ginsberg Center works with faculty, schools and colleges to build capacity for service-learning, community-based research and engaged scholarship. This links goes to the Research & Faculty Resource page containing links to publications.
- Michigan Sea Grant - Michigan Sea Grant Extension, in partnership with fisheries agencies and stakeholder organizations, annually host public information workshops offering current research and information related to the regional status of Great Lakes fisheries. Also contains links to Classroom materials.
- Montage - Arts Portal - Resource for Visual & Design Arts including Academic Programs, Museums, Galleries & Collections, Organizations, Events and Projects, and Resources involving performing arts, literary arts and arts newsletter.
- Student Service Opportunities - in addition to Ginsberg Center programs and initiatives, many University of Michigan departments organize community service and learning programs.
- U-M Profile Data - facts and figures about the university.